TERMS AND CONDITIONS

  • Cancellations must be sent in writing to the Lessor at info@terrassescapalaigle.com
  • If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the due rental date, the 30% deposit will be kept by the Lessor and the remaining 70 % will be refunded to the Lessee
  • If the cancellation notice is sent less than thirty (30) days preceeding the due rental date, no refund will be forthcoming.
  • A warranty deposit of $1,000.00 is requested.
  • With the exception of Villa Le Fossile, no animals are allowed in the villas.
  • Smoking is forbidden in the houses; if guests smoke outside, no traces should be left behind, i.e., cigarettes butts.
  • The Lessee must advise the Lessor of any and/or all BREAKAGE or DAMAGE at the time of the occurence, during the Lessee’s stay.
  • All notices concerning the use of the house must be respected.
  • No motor vehicles allowed (off-road vehicle, snowmobile, travel trailer, fifth wheel, etc.) on the properties of Terrasses Cap-à-l’Aigle.
  • The Lessee must not exceed the maximum number of persons in the Villa.
  • The house may only be used for vacation purposes.
  • The Lessee cannot assign his rights by virtue of the rental agreement nor sub-let the house to a third party.
  • Arrival to and departure from the Villa must be made at the appointed hours (as stated in the Rental Agreement). Otherwise, the Lessor could use his right to add additional charges to the Lessee’s credit card.
  • Toilet paper supplied for the beginning of the stay, cleaning products supplied for the duration of the stay: personal hygiene products are not supplied.
  • Villa is as described on the website.
  • Linens are supplied (pillow cases, sheets, towels, etc.)
  • Electrical heating supplied.
  • Firewood supplied (10 logs per day)
  • Propane for BBQ supplied (summer only).
  • Long-distance calls and 411 calls paid by the Lessee.
  • Snow removal (parking) included.
  • Before leaving;
    – Garbage and recyclable items in bins left for said purpose.
    – Dishes must be done and the house left in a reasonably clean condition.
    ***If not, additional charges may be added to the Lessee’s credit card.
  • JACUZZI : Upon leaving, the water must be as clean for bathing as it was when you arrived. Shower is mandatory. Additional fees of $150 may be required if this is not the case.
  • SWIMMING POOL : Upon leaving, the water must be as clean for swimming as it was when you arrived. Shower is mandatory. Additional fees of $150 may be required if this is not the case.
  • Should any one of the conditions contained in this agreement NOT BE RESPECTED during the stay, the owner (Lessor) reserves the right to evict the Lessee, without having to reimburse sums already paid.

The Lessee is responsible for physical and material damages that may have occurred at the rented house during the rental term, and that, for any reason whatsoever, excepting material damages resulting from a construction defect, lack of maintenance, technological or natural catastrophes, and any and all damages covered by the home insurance policy of the Lessor. The Lessee agrees to discharge the Lessor of any and all claims presented by any third party resulting from damages for which the Lessee is responsible.

 

The Lessee agrees to leave the rented house at the termination of the rental period in the same condition the Lessee found it upon arrival. The Lessee is responsible for any and all damages to his personal possessions as well as to those of the persons accompanying him; the Lessee will receive an invoice for any and all damages to the property (exception made for normal wear and tear of the house).

 

DAY PACKAGE
If the premises are not rented the day before your arrival, it is possible for you to arrive at 11 a.m. instead of at 5 p.m. The cost will be 50% off the additional night. Should you be interested, please contact us a few days before your arrival.

 


PRINTABLE VERSION

CONTACT

Information Request

COTTAGE

ALL COTTAGE

PRINTABLE VERSION